We have included some information on housing options for you below. There are plenty of options for your stay ranging from whole homes, cozy beachside cottages, condos, Victorian hotels, modern suites, B&Bs and premium/economy standard rooms. There are also accommodations that are pet-friendly if you can’t leave home without your pets.
Accommodations book quickly! Most guests make reservations far in advance, and our wedding weekend is no exception. If you need help with finding an accommodation that suits your needs, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Things to note about accommodations on Block Island:
- Staying in Town is ideal because you will be able to walk everywhere and will not need a car.
- Most of the hotels will require a 2-3 night minimum.
- Some rental properties will require a 7-night minimum.
- Most standard hotel rooms are on the small side, and only have a single Full/Queen size bed.
- Most upgraded hotel rooms such as studios and suites will have a second bed, pull-out couch, or room for a roll-away if you need an extra bed for children or want to share with friends.
- It’s best to call to book your reservation rather than doing the transaction online.
- Some establishments have shared bathrooms and no air conditioning.
- Don’t be alarmed if your hotel does not have air-conditioning. Nighttime temperatures on the island can dip below 70° and there is almost always a cool breeze coming through the windows.
Hotels, Inns, and Bed & Breakfasts
Each hotel is unique and offers varying levels of amenities. We will be arranging transportation from the hotels around Spring Street and from Town to the wedding site. We will be staying at the Spring House Hotel on Spring Street and recommend it as our first choice. We also recommend the hotels below and have sampled the rates for the weekend.
- The Spring House Hotel – $350-595/night (3-night minimum)
- Hotel Manisses – $399-699/night, (2-night minimum)
- Harborside Inn – $279-349/night (3-night minimum)
- Seacrest Inn – $289/night (3-night minimum)
- National Hotel – $289-429 (3-night minimum)
- Water Street Inn - $299-359/night (3-night minimum)
- Champlins Resort - $440-640/night, double occupancy rooms (3-night minimum)
- New Shoreham House Inn - $169-269/night (3-night minimum)
- Sea Breeze – $200-400/night, (3-night minimum)
- Gothic Inn - $245-425/night, (3-night minimum)
- Bellevue House - $249-399/night, (3-night minimum)
- Narragansett Inn – $99-599/night (3-night minimum)